RPA Tech Lead
- Lead and manage a talented team
- Leading digital innovator
- In the heart of Melbourne city!
Join a leading digital company! Paxus are looking for a highly motivated RPA Technical Lead with Automation Anywhere experience.
- As a technical lead your role is to provide all onsite technical direction and delivery of complex RPA projects.
- Design, develop and deploy Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions using Automation Anywhere, design principles and conventions.
- Responsibility of the integrated platform design for robotics process automation (RPA), cloud/infrastructure design and security design.
- Determine and define for the RPA solution; Dev Arch, Execution Arch, Infrastructure Arch in relation to RPA solutions.
- Ensure successful implementation of RPA platform across identified business processes.
- Present and communicate detailed & complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- At least 2 years Automation Anywhere experience
- Minimum 4 years' experience in development and/or tech lead position.
- Ability to design, develop and maintain applications especially within RPA
- An aptitude to contribute to the evolution of the automation life cycle, methodologies and designs.
- Great Stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships
- Excellent communications skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200171682.
Reference Number: 200171682_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTConfiguration Management Database Discovery AdministratorACT
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- FTMarketing Communications ManagerOther
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther