- ASAP start
- 12 months contract with further extensions
- CBD location
Long-term contract role is available for an experienced Salesforce Architect to be a part of large Salesforce implementation.
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Architect to join a large scale Salesforce implementation with a large Australian organisation.
A successful candidate will provide leadership to realise the B2B strategy. You will be responsible for End to End Architecture function and work as part of a team of architects who look at enterprise architecture, technical architecture, product architecture and security architecture.
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated experience in applying formal and applicable Information Technology and Business Architecture methods
- Demonstrated experience with Saleforce implementation
- Experienced in the creation of complex solution designs for people, process and technology.
- Sufficient experience and appreciation of critical non-functional requirements such as security, scalability, reliability, manageability, etc.
- Ability to develop, reinforce and communicate alignment to future state.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200167829.
Reference Number: 200167829_5
Contact Details: Ferid
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ferid
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCCloud Engineer - Amazon Web ServicesQLD
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW