An experienced Network Engineer with both strong project planning and troubleshooting skills is required for a global client within FS.
- Implement on-site second level problem determination and if possible on site fault correction by providing the necessary field changes, and/or parts/equipment replacement for voice, network, and data communication facilities of in-house users.
- Install the necessary computer communications interface for data communications software / hardware in the branch as may be required by internal subscribers or called for as a result of necessary network upgrades or changes.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities related to the operation, installation, and maintenance of the data infrastructure.
- Ensure efficient delivery of telecommunications and data / voice services in accordance with committed service standards pertaining to availability, performance and response time.
- 4+ years Network Engineering experience
- Hands-on experience in network deployment, configuration and testing
- Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, Riverbed and F5
- Experience with medium to large scale network deployment, relocation and troubleshooting
- CCNA, CCNP or bove
Please apply via this website or send your application direct to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- TPSenior/Principal Business Analyst - TransformationQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW