Change Analyst / Manager
Our client, a leading and well-known Queensland organisation, is seeking a skilled Change Analyst/Manager to facilitate the implementation of a new service delivery system (contact centre), integrating previously separate processes and services across the organisation into a single platform. The ideal candidate will have excellent business acumen, strong ability to identify process improvement opportunities and top-notch stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
This is an initial 3-month contract opportunity with possibility of extension, paying up to $680/day including super.
Investigate current practices of each individual business unit to propose and recommend improvements.
As part of the team you will be required to:
- Lead engagement activities with different groups to understand and document existing practices.
- Operate independently with minimal supervision and direction. This may include interviewing and visiting stakeholders without additional support.
- Engage in a non-threatening and welcoming manner in order to win confidence and trust.
- Progress constructive conversations amidst organisational change and restructures.
- Collect, analyse and evaluate information and data from multiple sources to identify potential duplication, inconsistencies and disconnections of service.
- Exercise techniques to elevate participants' customer empathy during service redesign workshops.
- At times, present a case for how service redesign activities will improve the user experience and meet user needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare gap and impact analyses of proposed solutions and process redesign.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills together with significant experience in organisational change and service redesign.
- Significant experience in gathering and analysing business requirements, and proposing appropriate solutions and process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to drive and inform decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with staff, users and stakeholders to ensure that proposed solutions and strategies meet agreed business objectives.
- Proven experience in implementing stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, including the ability to communicate with all stakeholders and to prepare clear and concise documentation for varied audiences.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18618. Please call Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344 should you wish to discuss.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTProject AnalystOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC