Presales Security Solutions Architect
- $$$ plus Commission plus Super
- Excellent Career Opportunities
A large IT company in Melbourne is looking for a Security Solution Architect to join their pre-sales team.
An International IT Company in Melbourne is looking for a Security Solutions Architect to join their pre-sales team on a permanent basis.
The primary objective of the Security Solutions Architect is to ensure the design of solutions that enable automated and virtualised computing across client environments. They operate across BU, providing integrated BU solutions. The SSA will collaborate with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position of Security Solution Architect be required to take responsibility for solution design and business development.
- Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination. Provide assistance on Security solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Understand the client's environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Co-ordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
- Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation. Ensure the implementation of the solution using project management principles.
Skills & Abilities
- Extensive experienced in a Pre-sales, including product pricing and RFP/RFI responses
- Understanding of end to end solution architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs. Knowledge of solutions capabilities and how the solution is designed to be integrated into the client environment.
- Technical skills include: Cloud Security, Cyber security (Malware, penetration testing, forensics, incident response), End point Security (McAfee, Symantec, Carbon Black, Trend), Security Incident and Event management (Splunk, McAfee, Symantec, Trend), Data Protection, network Security, Identity & Access Management
- Security professional certifications preferred (such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, SANS/GIAC, CERT)
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships. Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Sound consulting skills and the ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account. Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise coupled with excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders and work in high-pressure situations. Ability to establish, manage processes and practices through collaboration and business understanding. Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Dean Whittingham on 0386804205. Please quote our job reference number: 200170483.
Reference Number: 200170483_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT