- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** Work / Life Balance **
- Melbourne CBD Location
! Initial Contract with View to Extend !! **This exciting CBD located role is in a very appealing working environment with competitive daily rates**
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Highly regarded, large Australian organisation currently going through a major transformation focusing on the customer experience and digital space.
Due to further growth, they are now looking to bring on board a UI Developer to join their dynamic Digital team.
Based in Melbourne's CBD, a modern and friendly working environment will be provided for the successful candidate, close to transport, shops and cafes.
Known for providing a great work/life balance, this client also offers enticing Employee benefits.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work in an agile squad within the Digital team, and be responsible for developing and supporting ongoing system enhancements and new solutions to customer facing systems.
The role includes solution design, development and maintenance of various system components.
Within an AWS environment, you will use a variety of technologies including code and build tools (eg. Bamboo and Atlassian stack), and Adobe Experience Manager.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you will have exposure to the following:
- Tomcat, Apache
- GIT, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo or equivalent
- Experience working within the AWS environment
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
If you're looking for that next big move to a respectful and supportive team, send through your CV in WORD format for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171686.
Reference Number: 200171686_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - SAED/TelcoNSW
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW