Senior Agile Project Manager
- Market leading brand
- CBD Location
- 12 Month Contract
Looking for Senior Agile PM to join this Market leading company based in Sydney CBD.
A fantastic opportunity for a skilled Senior Agile PM to join this market leading giant Telco, on a 12-month contract in Sydney CBD..
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement the Project Management Plan for the project stream, including costing, resourcing, schedule, active and effective risk management and provide this information to the Portfolio Lead for incorporation in the overall project plan and governance processes.
- Ensure the project delivers the agreed solution within defined quality, time, and cost constraints.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Technology, IT or specialist project team framing the role of the project as a vital part of the larger end-to-end project, monitoring all wider dependencies and driving clear, collaborative communication with all relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor and report project progress through the Portfolio Lead.
- Establish and run effective change control process to evaluate, log and implement where approved changes to scope, time, cost including benefit impact.
- Project Planning, Estimation, Scheduling Management.
- Project Risk and Issue identification and analysis.
- Project Stakeholder Management.
- Building Project Teams.
- Vendor Management.
- Enterprise Project Management Systems (SAP, EPM or other).
- Manage the project within end-to-end project governance requirements as determined by the Portfolio Leads and the Project Manager People Lead
- Facilitate the production of project estimates from across multiple business areas.
- Identify, analyse and cost risks to the project and establish mitigation plans where possible.
- Ensure testing, defect management and quality assurance processes are applied rigorously to the project.
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
- Build, lead, and coach project team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Promote and advocate the use of digital technologies and their benefits across all stakeholder groups.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of project management by identifying opportunities to enhance and streamline processes and systems.
- Have knowledge and understanding of Agile ways of working.
- Assist in running the various Agile ceremonies - planning, showcase, retrospectives and daily stand-up.
- Assist in the facilitation of the various workshops - initiate / discovery
- Assist the Iteration Manager / Product Manager as required to ensure that the product meets the Business needs and is able to be deployed for the business.
- Stakeholder management and requirements gathering.
- Work with the Product Owner to determine and maintain project requirements. All requirements will be developed as User Stories and will include a detailed Acceptance Criteria and a Business Value.
- Document the requirements using the project tool and save to the common project location.
- Explain all requirements to the developers and testers so that they understand the requirement and all requirements are correctly developed.
- Be able to do a gap analysis on the requirements and determine any missing requirements
- When required, be able to assist the Product Owner in grooming the backlog and setting a business value for all requirements.
- Work with the architects / solution specialists to determine the tasks needed for each requirement.
- Work with the developers to get an estimate for all requirements.
- Determine who all the stakeholders are and ensure that they are informed about the project and its progress.
- Be able to work with all stakeholders and explain the vision and goals as needed to them.
- Assist the Iteration Manager in the stakeholder management.
- Tertiary qualification - incorporating a finance or business component (preferred).
- Professional certification or accreditation in project or program management
- At least one of: PMP®, MSP™, RegPM, PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum, IPMA Level C
- Optional additions: ITIL, Lean, SixSigma, SDLC
- Active membership of AIPM or PMI preferred
- 5+ years' experience managing projects.
- Preferred experience in managing software development, telecommunications and/or digital applications
- Strong track record applying project management principles, including risk management and benefits realisation planning.
- Accomplished at delivering projects against specified time constraints and budget
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven record developing positive and transparent stakeholder relationships.
Do not hesitate in applying to be considered!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200171761.
Reference Number: 200171761_2
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCExperience / Service DesignerACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther