Business Intelligence Developer
This well known Company is embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation. They promote an enviable and high performance culture and pride themselves on hiring the best talent in the market.
Reporting to the BI Manager and working as an integral member of the Business Intelligence team, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the business intelligence systems including data warehouse, cubes and reports. In addition, you will be a subject matter expert who builds effective working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all information provided to internal clients is consistent and accurate.
The key technical requirements are:
- SQL Server BI Stack - SSRS, SSIS & SSAS
- Advanced T-SQL skills including writing stored procedures and views
- Excellent Analysis Services skills with the ability to develop multidimensional cubes and tabular models
- Excellent Integration Services skills with the ability to develop ETL Packages
- Excellent Reporting Services Skills with the ability to develop interactive reports using both MDX and SQL
- A strong understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts
For a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elton Kelly
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTWeb AdministratorACT
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCCloud EngineerQLD
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT