Oracle Identity and Access Management Administrator
- Top tier Government Sector
- Oracle Identity & access management Tech stack
- Contract based at CBD
Looking for an OIAM Administrator to support Enterprise Access & Identity Management (EIAM) solutions based on Security and IAM operation policies
Great opportunity for an experienced Oracle Identity & Access Management Administrator to join a leading top-tier government organization. You will be responsible for administrating and maintaining Oracle Identity & Access Management platform and applications
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience with Oracle Identity & Access Management Technology Stack (e.g. OAM&OIF, OAAM, OIM,) and mainstream directory services (e.g. MS Active Directory).
- Candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of SSO concepts and technologies.
- Strong understanding and experience with User provisioning and de-provisioning
- Strong experience in scripting skills such as, but not limited to, UNIX shell/perl/python, Database SQL/PLSQL and WLST scripts to the highest standards.
- Experience with WebLogic administration.
- Understanding of Advanced security technologies and concepts, including user provisioning, reconciliation, single sign-on, directory services, RBAC, PKI, SAML, OAuth, digital certificates.
- Knowledge for on-premise and public cloud platform hosting.
- Commitment to quality solutions, implementations, documentation and testing procedures.
- Experience in Generic J2EE Java and XML design and implementation within Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack, including use of OAM & OIM APIs.
- Experience with Oracle Privileged Account Manager.
- Experience with Oracle Database admin desired.
- Familiarity with AWS, J2EE development, and Microsoft Identity & Access Management technology stack is desirable.
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200171506.
Reference Number: 200171506_3
Contact Details: Supritha Devadiga- +61294645710
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Supritha Devadiga
Contact Phone: +61294645710
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTProject AnalystOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC