Business Project Manager
Our client is a diverse and recognised Australian household brand who is going through a period of significant change. This involves changing their culture to focus on the delivery of outstanding internal and external customer service, whilst investing significantly to upgrade their business. To ensure that the business gains the best IT value through this change they are looking to hire a Business Project Manager.
Key Role Components:
To act as the first point of contact for the business for all new business projects and initiatives and be responsible for reviewing and analysing all proposed projects, risk and cost/benefit analysis and business case creation. You will be responsible for leading project portfolio analysis, strategy development, modelling, planning and prioritisation, - 'Through understanding the business, its challenges and priorities, drive a strategy of potential business and IT projects/initiatives to deliver on business objectives/goals'.
You will be responsible for the projects governance project delivery and management of project resourcing and financials.
Regular consultation with all business areas to understand any issues of an IT and business nature and provide updates on what is occurring.
Experience managing HR and timesheet projects are an advantage
- 10+ years progressive work in Professional Services Delivery
- Commercial experience managing $1M - $10M project budgets
- Extensive project management experience in large outsourcing environment/programs
- Agile and or PMI Certified or strong knowledge of governance
- Strong stakeholder and influencing skills, comfortable working across all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills to identify and deliver innovative solutions.
- Business related degree and/or MBA.
- Agile project experience with hands on project management software experience (e.g. MS Project).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to instil and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic
- Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive participate management style
- Ability to work productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
This is an incredible opportunity to play a key role in delivering real business value and shaping the relationship between senior management, business and IT within a high profile organisation. For a detailed brief on the role please contact Peter on 02 9409 4740 or otherwise please 'Apply Now'.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Peter Kirlew
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTLead Business AnalystVIC
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTSCCM Systems AdministratorOther
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther