Our national client is seeking to engage a highly-motivated Network Migration Specialist/ Coordinator
As a Network Migration Specialist/Coordinator you will:
- Identify and liaise with the site technology stakeholders to create a migration sequence plan.
- Validate scheduled migration activities through checking supplied information to ensure correctness and are planned to fall within agreed schedule windows
- Compile Site Technology Run Sheets
- Compile the Site Master Run sheet detailing the sequence of migration, linking all the technology run sheets required to complete site cutover.
- Review upcoming major site migration activities to identify potential learning's and synergies across teams
- Identify and resolve issues and reduce risks to acceptable levels in the lead-up to the deployment and migration.
- Aid all stakeholders regarding Migration strategies and sequencing support
- Communicate and ensure team members and stakeholders understand the deployment sequence and migration schedule
- Define site sequencing requirements through planning, and work with the responsible line managers to engage internal resources and Stakeholders
- Provide direction and leadership to deployment team members to achieve the project's business objectives
- Regularly report on site deployment deliverables against the Site Deployment Schedule. Escalate unanticipated variations to appropriate management
- Other related activities as assigned by the Migration Manager.
- IP Skills - Technical expertise in LAN based technologies and protocols
- Large Scale Network deployment experience
- Experience with Project Scheduling
- Experience with managed network migration strategies and implementation
- Experience within Network Change Management
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and third-party stakeholders
- Technical expertise in CISCO, JUNIPER, ALCATEL-LUCENT.
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold an Australian Government security clearance
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Dan Carn
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD