Partner Marketing Manager
- Breakfast and Lunch provided every day
- Funky water side offices in Sydney CBD
- Collaborative and Supportive working culture
Partner Marketing Manager
Fantastic working environment and culture Funky water side offices in Sydney CBD Excellent well known global brand
This online giant specializes in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD. They also offer breakfast and lunch every day to all employees along with coffees and refreshments throughout the day
They are made up some of the most passionate people who really believe in the brand and want to make a significant difference globally.
You will focus on driving the success of developer platforms and the open web by executing scalable events and creative marketing campaigns that will engage and interest developers. You will join a small yet passionate and high performing team. This will be a cross functional role working closely with marketing managers, product managers, engineers, designers, business development managers, writers, agencies, lawyers, and others to own, drive, and execute a wide range of marketing initiatives.
You will develop a developer community building plan in collaboration with product marketing managers to help communities in different technology and creative hubs self organise. You will also create a CRM program for developers.
BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience). 3+ years of relevant experience in developer community building. Strong proven experience of influencing and managing cross-functional teams. Experience managing partner marketing and negotiating/executing co-marketing arrangements Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills Ability to work in a fast paced matrix environment Passion for technology Some experience with CRM especially editing, publishing and sending newsletters. If this sounds like an interesting role to you and would like more information please get in touch with Kausty Mahajan for a confidential chat (02) 8047 4037
How to Apply?
Email email@example.com and include Reference ID #2609075
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA