Senior Business Project Manager
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And With More Agility
- Organisation Wide Finance And Management Systems Transformation
- Looking For A Business Focused Project Manager With Strong Transformation
Currently looking for a Senior Business Project Manager for a wide program of work, Business Transformation, Multiple Stream Project, Business Focused
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Business Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for managing application and business projects.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise, with strong business transformation project experience.
- Manage the planning and delivery of complex strategic projects
- Manage project teams to ensure that the project outcomes are achieved
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Regularly communicate with key senior stakeholders to ensure the identification and tracking of project objectives
- Prepare and present project status reports and communicate project updates to inform decision making at the senior level
- Balance competing demands to ensure projects objectives are achieved
- Manage effective teams and relationships with stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate productive discussions with staff and stakeholders
- Monitor the completion of project milestones against goals and initiate amendments where necessary
- Responsible for the management of project finances including budget formation, forecasting and reporting up to 5 million dollars
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies
- Seeking a strong Project Manager with both business and ICT projects
- Strong experience with business transformation projects
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint skills
- PRINCE2 Methodology certification or equivalent awareness/experience
- Previously has been responsible for the management of project finances including budget formation, forecasting and reporting up to 5 million dollars
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200171824.
Reference Number: 200171824_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA