Currently undertaking a large program of work our client is looking for a Business Analyst to undertake an analysis across all their current projects and the project delivery being used. To be successful in this role you will require outstanding stakeholder engagement skills and be able to deliver a clear and concise to-be state for a standardised project delivery methodology across the business.
- Define and analyse current project delivery throughout the program
- Conduct gap analysis on inconsistent processes
- Define appropriate delivery framework
- Identify target roles, capabilities and functions required to operate the process
- Review roles and structure to meet the process expectations
- Previously experience defining current and future state frameworks and processes
- Delivery of projects using various methodologies and frameworks
If this role is of interest please apply now, for any questions please email Brad at Bradley.Wills@Hudson.com.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther