Business Analyst - Logistics/Transport
Reporting to the IT Program Manager and/or Senior Project Manager of a specific project, the role of the IT Business Analyst is to understand what the business does and how it operates; examine existing business processes; identify gaps in processes and opportunities for improvements and automation; capture requirements; generate functional and technical requirements and business process maps, and proof of concept solutions; and help design, test and implement the new processes, applications and technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Elicit requirements using a range of techniques: interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Monitor all projects in the pipeline and work with project managers and delivery teams to manage issues and mitigate risks
- End-to-end project management of minor projects, as required
- Solid experience in business and process analysis
- Experience in the planning and development of major change programs
- Experience with Agile methodologies essential
- An understanding of Waterfall methodologies desirable
- Exposure to integrated applications in a Logistics / Supply Chain Management business environment
- Expertise in preparing detailed business cases
- Exposure to current best of breed business processes and business process modelling, including Financial, Logistics, Supply Chain, and Customer management processes
- Strong understanding of the principles of project management
- Integration of package application solutions and Data Migration of package application solutions experience
- Experience in project estimating and planning
- Business analysis qualifications (e.g. BABOK)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amrinder Dhaliwal
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCData AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther