Project Director- Cloud
Our govenement healthcare client is hiring a Project Director for a Cloud project. This role requires excellent leadership and business communication skills to negotiate with suppliers and requires technical proficiency in Cloud Solutions. At least 5 years' experience in software focused program/project management and in the business technology market in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, cloud computing and/or emerging technologies.
The primary duties:
- Lead a team of project management resources in delivery of key projects including all facets of HR, performance, reporting, coaching and mentoring.
- Provide expert advice on Cloud Solutions
- Lead with vision and innovation, and inspire high performing teams
- Ensure project outcomes are achieved and project management capability is maintained within the Agency by leading a multi-disciplinary team/s
- Provide advice and strategic input to project deliverables, to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with Queensland Health strategies and architecture.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the best practice guidelines and Queensland Health's formal project management (PM) approach to ensure consistent and quality outcomes are achieved.
- Manage projects by monitoring and reporting on project related trends and performance against project plans and budgets.
- Enable informed decision making on project issues by developing timely and relevant written submissions, briefs, presentations and information papers for project stakeholders
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elisha Saggar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD