A Change Manager is required for a 6 months contract role for a project located in Melbourne CBD with an investment agency. The project will involve upgrades of data, systems and analytics capability. As a change manager you will be responsible for supporting the implementation of multiple related projects for the Operations Strategy Business Unit.
You will also be responsible for:
- Provide day to day change management leadership
- Deliver the change work as per agreed change management plans, ensuring coordination and integration of activities across the projects
- Ensure alignment of all change activities with the Change Management Framework
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Risk Management
- Strong experience and knowledge of change management methodologies, approaches and tools
- Experience and knowledge of investment management and data management is desirable
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have five to seven years' experience in change management within the Financial Services sector.
Please apply via the job. For more information, please contact Steve Webber ( email@example.com | 9623 6786)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW