Business Analyst | Utilities | Multiple Positions
Our client, a large complex Utilities organisation, are currently seeking multiple Business Analysts who will use specialist knowledge and business analysis techniques to co-ordinate and support project plans to achieve business outcomes for a large complex regulatory compliance portfolio of work.
The role requires the Business Analyst to be the conduit between the business and the technology solutions that are delivered to meet the business requirements.
- Determine, agree and document business and information requirements and processes by facilitating workshops and seeking input from all stakeholders.
- Engage and communicate with business and ICT stakeholders, other business analysts and other project resources to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Provide business analyst outcomes across different phases of the project so that the functional and technical outcomes are achieved. Understand the scope / budget / deliverables and risk components of the project or activity.
- Define current state and future state including process, system, data and business rules. In addition, conduct gap analysis between defined states.
- Develop business processes including the mapping of current and future state processes with the assistance of Business SMEs.
- Assist in the development of test cases and participate with the execution of test phases.
- Support the development of training material, participate in the implementation, and provide post-implementation support as required.
Desirable skills and experience;
- Previous experience in the Utilities industry sector.
- Experience with regulatory compliance areas.
Essential skills and experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of business requirements gathering and analysis, including the linking of requirements to business process and roles within the business.
- Demonstrated ability with solving complex problems, working within a team environment and capacity to multitask to meet deadlines by managing conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of business analyst tools and methods and high levels of written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work within a team to ensure outcomes supports the business requirements and enables business outcomes. Includes the ability to work with vendors and / or external consultants.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst with project implementations across an enterprise including an understanding of enterprise reporting solutions is highly desirable.
- Experience with market systems / customer data solutions are well regarded.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship management and ability to influence using negotiation skills.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18701.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTProject AnalystOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC