- 6 months contract
- Large project
- Ongoing knowledge development
Our highly strategic and growing client is seeking to engage a professional Project Scheduler to be based in Adelaide
Urgently looking for dynamic Project Scheduler who can guide the project team and the project to successful completion. This is initial 6 months contract with a reputable client based in Adelaide.
The successful person will have essential experience in the following areas:
- Combined 5 years extensive scheduling experience
- Scheduling experience includes baseline development, updating, maintaining, s-curves and resource histogram, schedule review and health checks and reporting.
- Combined 2 years scheduling using MS Project
- End to End Project life cycle background or have experienced various project lifecycles other than Execution phase
- Some experience working on Client or EPCM contractors
- Some Mining / IT Projects involvement
Demonstrated Experience Required:
- Must have recent scheduling experience
- Must have recent MS Project experience
- Sound analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to operate and support project management applications
- Some University Qualifications and Certificates but not mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 7422 0617. Please quote our job reference number: 200171779.
Reference Number: 200171779_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTWeb AdministratorACT
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCCloud EngineerQLD
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT