SAP Finance Analyst
- ? Fantastic location
- ? Great project team
- ? 4 month Contract with a view to extend
Great opportunity for an experienced SAP Finance Analyst to join a highly regarded Australian brand.
Who you'll be working with
The leader in its field, our client is an instantly recognisable multinational technology business operation based in the CBD.
What you'll be doing
As the SAP Finance Analyst you will be responsible for Develop, maintain and continuously improve forecasting and planning models for the product.
- Degree plus 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in Telecommunications sector and/or subscription products preferable
- Experience with SAP
- Strong communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of numeracy
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
- May have commenced CA or CPA
- Experienced Finance/commercial analyst looking for change
- Experienced pricing/product candidates looking for more exposure to financials & decision support
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve forecasting and planning models & forecasting packs.
- Develop, maintain and continuously improve the reporting of monthly results and the impact these have on the financials for the current financial year.
- Provide clear, accurate and concise reports & communication that can be relied on by stakeholders.
- Provide input to business cases and commercial activity based on technical knowledge and recommend improvements / alternatives.
- Produce insight & value added advice to the business that helps in driving value or mitigates risk.
- Own and manage tasks to ensure delivery within prescribed timeframes.
- Demonstrate resilience & positivity in the face of adversity and pressure
- Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond minimum requirements to develop a winning culture
- Collaborate with and beyond your team to innovate and improve business outcomes
- Develop and embed a culture of Customer Advocacy
- Champion quality performance management to build a winning culture
- Create an inclusive workplace by understanding and working with differences amongst team, peers and stakeholders
- Personally action and role model behaviours to increase Employee Engagement and Satisfaction
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200171297.
Reference Number: 200171297_8
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Architect/DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD