Lead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASED
- Contract to June 2018 with 2x 12 month extension options
- Canberra CBD location
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Do you want to help build Service Design Capability? Are you experienced in User Experience and User Research? This long term contract is for you!
We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Service Designer to help lead building service design capability with a large Government Department. You will take the lead in Service Design activities including digital transformation initiatives and the production of Service Design artefacts.
Duration: Initial contract to 30 June 2018 with 2x 12 month extension options
Location: Canberra CBD
In this role you will:
- Help lead building Service Design capability within the Department
- Take a lead role in service design activities within the Department, including for digital transformation initiatives
- Help the Department meet the requirements from the Digital Transformation Agency (DTA), including the Digital Service Standard
- Help produce service design artefacts, including service blueprints, journey maps and roadmaps
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards, including helping set the direction of the Departments user centred design framework
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction
To be successful in this role you will need 5 or more years experience in:
Please note that due to client requirements only AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS are eligible to apply for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicole Folkard on 02 61519217. Please quote our job reference number: 200170417.
Reference Number: 200170417_5
Contact Details: Nicole Folkard | 02 6151 9217
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Folkard
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9217
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther