A Team Leader is required for a 2 year Fixed Term Contract in the Eastern Suburbs to lead a team of DBA's, ETL and GIS Specialists
You will be responsible for leading a team of technical staff ensuring mission critical databases are functioning and optimal levels and the management and coaching of the team to deliver 'Business As Usual' change and maintenance activities as well as large scale project change.
- Manage and mentor the Team Members
- Develop strategies for improvement of Database management, mapping and data processing
- Ensure the mission critical Oracle, Biz Talk and SQL server Production systems are running at optimal performance.
- Experienced leader and team manager with strong communication, resource scheduling and documentation skills
- Previous experience working in a Database Management role.
- Experience with Oracle 11g plus, SQL Server 2008 plus and Geospatial technologies such as ESRI
To be considered, please apply via the job. For more information, please contact Angus Shirriffs (firstname.lastname@example.org | 9623 6517)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTService desk supportACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther