Digital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month Contract
My client have a brand that is instantly recognisable and a rapidly growing digital presence.
They continue to invest in digital and due to a large volume of digital projects, they are looking to hire a digital producer to join them to work on enterprise-level projects (websites, apps, ecommerce)
Even though it is fast-paced, it is a fantastic working environment environment where you will experience good work / life balance while working alonside some of the top digital talent in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience of working as a digital producer
- Strong CMS experience (AEM or Vignette will be a bonus!)
- Experience working on enterprise-level projects (either in-house of on agency side)
- Understanding of Agile design Principals
- Ability to communicate ideas and designs to stakeholders at all levels
If that sounds like you and you are ready to take on the next challenge, please get in touch!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP BI / BW ArchitectOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT