Senior Strategy Consultant - Large Corporate
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Consultant with a strategy background to join their large and successful product planning strategy group. The team is responsible for developing product innovation and ensuring alignment with over all company vision and growth plans.
This is a very exciting and unique area of the business where you will join a team that acts as an incubator of new technologies and product categories.
- Help develop and communicate the medium to long-term strategy for product differentiation across the business. Develop execution roadmaps accordingly
- Help develop and communicate the strategy to manage our emerging product categories end to end until they mature and transition back previous product lines.
- Contribute to strategic thought-leadership and direction for Product Innovation across a wide variety of company products and departments
- Pro-actively identify and utilise strategic frameworks
- Play a key role in driving the Product Innovation program of work, working closely with key stakeholders, to help drive our growth strategy
- Provide structure and undertake high level commercial and financial modelling and analysis which encompasses strategic rationale, financial impact and risks dimensions
- Play a large role on CEO / CFO level reporting. Eg. Board papers, benchmarking, competitor analysis
Experience and skills required:
- Preferably 4+ years strategy consulting experience in a top-tier management consulting firm or in house corporate strategy team
- Strong analytical skills that can be applied across industry trends and competitor insights, financial/commercial performance and insight, and other business problems
- Strong communication skills, with ability to use structured communication approaches
- Specific product experience is not essential
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate Software Developer - Front EndWA
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther