This leading technology organisation has been delivering exceptional solutions to multiple organisations and domains nationwide.
As a result of continued growth, they are seeking a talented API Lead to join their established development team based in Melbourne.
- Experience building large internet applications in Azure
- Ability to create designs and lead a project that will benefit the company in years to come
- Demonstrated RESTful architectural principals and the ability to be innovative.
- jQuery, Backbone, Web Forms, MVC, WebAPI
- Bootstrap CSS, Angular-UI
- Knowledge of IoC / Dependency Injection, Oauth
- MS SQL, T-SQL / Database design
- Experience with Rebus, Swagger (Swashbuckle), Memcached, Dapper
The main responsibilities will include:
- This role is for people who love technology, love to design and build stuff, and aren't afraid to roll their sleeves up and get busy!
- Actively lead the discussions on deliverables, estimates and commitments and develop using latest technologies while following Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Perform testing and code review, deployment in a continuous integration environment (CI)
On offer to the successful candidate is a great inner-city location at a brand-new office purpose built for developers to do their best work, the opportunity to lead a successful high performing team and the chance to play a lead part in an organisation currently going through an exciting, evolutionary phase.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTProject AnalystOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC