Software Developer - Banking Solutions
Software Developer - Banking Solutions
Established in 1985, this technology-driven financial services provider for wealth management, universal and retail banks is a world leader in financial software solutions.
They currently serve more than 155 financial institutions in the most demanding financial centres around the world and have software products at the back end of the largest financial institutes in Australia.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work within some the most complex banking systems in Australia, as well as recieve training from some of the brightest minds in banking software solutions and be sent on trainging courses worldwide.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Implement and amend modules of software solutions at customer sites
- Get involved in design technical and solution architecture
- Lead domains (technical, business and cross stream topics)
- Proactively identify and solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommend process, product or service improvements
- Focus on continues performance enhancements
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Finance
- Commercial experience in at least one of the following; PL/SQL, SQL, C++ or C
- Knowledge of the banking industry
- Apply analytical thinking and intelligent concepts
- Organisational talent
- High social competence and professional communication
- Independent action, capability to manage several issues at the same time
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- FT.NET Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA