We are seeking project coordinator to support and deliver multiple concurrent projects
- Experience in supporting the concurrent delivery of multiple ICT infrastructure projects
- High level organisational skills, attention to detail and effective decision making
- Experience in contributing to project artefacts, including: Project Initiation documents, Project Plans, Schedules developed within Microsoft Project, Communication Plans, and Risk and Impact Assessments.
- Undertaking research and conducting options analyses in relation to business cases, decision briefs and project deliverables, to guide Senior Executive decision making.
- Ability to prioritise, monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverables to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are met
- Ability to follow project management methodology such as Prince2 and other relevant organisational processes.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at paul.vinay@ peoplebank.com.au. you can reach Paul on 02 6245 1725
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Paul Vinay
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCiMIS AdministratorNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Business Process Modelling) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD