Cloud Application Architect
- Large National Company based in CBD
- 12 month contract
- Azure & AWS Cloud Experience is desirable
Looking for an experienced Cloud Application Architect for 12 month contract based in CBD.
A large National organisation is currently seeking a solid Cloud Application Architect for 12 month contract based in CBD.
You will be responsible for defining, developing, communicating and maintaining strategies and roadmaps to enable the move of applications into the Cloud.
- Cloud Solution Architecture Experience
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings in the market
- Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings in the market
- Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS) Experience
- Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Experience
- Azure & AWS Cloud Experience (Desirable)
- iPaaS implementation and migration experience (e.g. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc)
- SAP HEC Exposure
- Experience Developing Roadmaps & High Level Designs
- DevOps Experience (desirable)
- Having worked in Agile Environments
- Excellent Presentation, Written & Verbal Communication skill
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- Significant experience in Cloud technologies,
- Extensive experience in the design and deployment SaaS and PaaS solutions and migrations
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a complex, challenging environments
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200171876.
Reference Number: 200171876_6
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - ApplicationsOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther