Technical Lead - Infrastructure SME
- Forward thinking company & culture, market leading brand
- Onsite parking and great facilities
- long term contract - 6 months initially
Are you an experienced Infrastructure SME with strong technical hands on expertise and strong operational background looking for your next challenge?
Excellent opportunity for a talented Infrastructure SME to work onsite at a leading household brand. This role will see you working as part of a well-regarded Technical team where you will provide both technical and operation leadership.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience and expertise:
- vBlock, VxRack and VxRail - Converged and Hyper-converged platforms - Strong knowledge in Converged and Hyper-converged platforms is must
- VMWare Products (ESXi,vCenter, SRM, vRops, vSphere Replication) - Must have worked as a Senior SME in an enterprise environment with these VMware product sets
- CISCO UCS - Must have worked as a Senior SME in an enterprise environment with UCS Blade systems
- VMAX, Isilon and Xtreme-IO Storage platforms - Strong hands on knowledge across presenting storage managing issues and performance, working with application teams and vendors with system event logs to determine root cause
- Networking Knowledge - Strong networking knowledge, expectation is to enable deep dive troubleshooting in virtual and physical switching / firewall environments
- Datacenter Skill Set - Strong experience in large scale Data Centre facilities and big picture operations
- Troubleshooting - Very Strong troubleshooting skillsets to determine issues with guests and systems running in a complex virtualised and non-virtualised environment
Roles and responsibilities include
- Operations Lead - Run the Incident from the start to the finish - driving technical outcomes and earliest Service Restoration
- Manage BAU Operations from a proactive / Industry best practice to reduce outages and enhance platform stability and performance
- Provide proactive advice on design / changes / or modifications that provide the service and customer better stability or performance
- Manage platform firmware upgrades
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your technical infrastructure expertise and be part of a leading, forward thinking household brand.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sara Latham on 02 9464 5507. Please quote our job reference number: 200171982.
Reference Number: 200171982_3
Contact Details: Tamsin 029464555685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin
Contact Phone: Tamsin 029464555685
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTProject AnalystOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FTChange Analyst - Business & TransformationOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master, MarketingOther
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC