Transport Capacity Planner - Telecom domain
- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Competitive Rates $$$
Looking for a Transport Capacity Planner for Melbourne based client on contract role for 6 months
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
The following accountabilities are to be achieved as an individual or by directing other team members under your guidance.
- Experience on transport technologies such as Microwaves, xWDM, SDH, PDH and IP/MPLS.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential.
- Experience in other telecom vendor (Ciena, Ericsson) is priority.
- Certificate holder of CCNP/CCIE or similar is an advantage.
- Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability.
- Experience with planning and documentation tools is advantage
- English language skills in speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills, proactive and a team player.
- Experience - Over 6 Years
- Experience to define the network planning and based on technical dependencies, implementation constrains and customers goals. Cultivate a productive and symbiotic work relationship with the customer's regional planning team.
- Planning of SDH, IP and IP/MPLS links and network services.
- Verification and review of the network requirements.
- Review and finalization of the location verification with DCI (Availability of rack space, Rack space, UPS, ODF, cords)
- Creation of planning documents and Work Packs Provision of Work pack Documentation of changes in the planning tools Create or update Visio diagram for interconnection Creation of a Material lists required for the link or service Keep the documentation tools up to date if corrections were performed by the field technicians.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171710.
Reference Number: 200171710_2
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TP.Net Web DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther