- Contract to June 2018 with extension options
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Do you have experience with IBM MQ, MQ Appliances and DataPower appliances? Looking for a long term contract?
We are currently seeking a MessageQueue / DataPower Administrator to manage multiple integration platform products including IBM MQ and DataPower appliances.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the configuration and tuning of one or more integration products which include
- IBM MQ, MQ Appliances
- DataPower appliances
- Representing the Section as a Subject Matter Expert providing expert knowledge, advice and assistance relating to middleware integration, to other teams;
- Managing the integration platform environments by applying process orchestration methodologies and automation tooling to maintain system health where appropriate;
- Assisting with the BAU support of middleware integration including:
- Incident and problem resolution;
- System upgrades, patching and installations;
- System security;
- Demonstrated experience in design, build, monitor, support - MQ/MQ Appliances/DataPower;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Unix/Linux/integration system engineer;
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical, fault diagnosis and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering projects;
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides;
- Ability to work as a productive, diligent and supportive member of a small team as well as the ability to work independently, including proven ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services;
Australian Citizenship is mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200171932.
Reference Number: 200171932_1
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- CCCloud Engineer - Amazon Web ServicesQLD
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Lead, Asset Mgmt & OperationsOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC