Digital Reporting Analyst
This leading organisation is under taking a large transformation project and is seeking a talented Reporting Analyst to provide insights and analysis. This unique role will see you work with a market leading team through a period of change and innovation.
As part of a specialist analytics division you'll be responsible for delivering insights to help the organisation make informed decisions and continue to innovate and provide better services for their customers. You'll provide recommendations on how to improve data collation and reporting process, and how to enrich the reporting capabilities. You'll be a natural team player and willing to share your expertise and develop other team member's technical capabilities.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to articulate insights gleaned from data to a broad audience.
- Excellent technical analytical skills with appropriate tools (SAS, SQL, AEM, Google Analytics Access/ Excel etc.) with the willingness to constantly upskill as required
- The ability to work autonomously in a changing environment
- A solid understanding of digital data and reporting process automation is highly regarded
In return for your skills and experience an attractive salary/lifestyle package is on offer for the right candidate.
To find out more about this opportunity or to discuss other analytics roles within Melbourne please contact Matt Lloyd on 03 9622 2427. To apply for this position please click the APPLY NOW button.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC