We have a number of contract opportunities for Java Developers from mid to senior levels. The roles are CBD based and will have ongoing extensions.
As the successful Java Developer you will have:
- 3+ years commercial experience with Java/ J2EE development
- Experience in unit and integration testing e.g. Junit
- Experience in integration
- Previous experience working in an environment with complex business rules & processes
- Development experience using SOAP, Maven, REST, XML and JSON
- An understanding of SQL development and relational database concepts
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- System/Solution Design experience
- Experience delivering web services using Spring and Hibernate
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. BZ/43491.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTRPA Tech LeadVIC
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Team LeadQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTexecutive OfficerOther
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- CCSenior Integration ArchitectACT
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW