Data Centre Engineer
- Initial 6 months contract
- Competitive Rate
Our client a leader in its field is currently looking for an experienced Data Centre Support Engineer to work on a large data centre relocation. In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the setup, build, move and decommission of two main Datacentres. You will also be responsible for creating 'best practice' procedures for supporting the IT infrastructure in the new environments.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and support the primary data centres to ensure SLAs are achieved and the data centre environment uptime is maximized.
- Lead the Data Centre team to ensure a productive work unit to support the data centres and to maintain an on call 2nd level response function for the data centres.
- Manage a data centre usage plan and the allocation of space to new infrastructure (servers/storage/backup/network).
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline
- Experience in data centre design
- Demonstrated experience in a Data Centre management role with accountability and responsibility for budget management, and small team management.
- Ability to manage customer/stakeholder expectations in the pursuit of improved services and closer working relationships.
- Ability to be proactive, tenacious and pragmatic problem solver.
- Demonstrated experience in vendor management and driving vendor performance.
- Demonstrated experience with Hardware Maintenance activities in Enterprise Server environments
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise level Remote Access technologies with iDRAC/iLO or similar technologies
- Sound understanding of Data Centre procedures for Adds, Deletes and Changes
- Ability to describe Data Centre design concepts, limitations and risk reduction strategies.
- Ability and capacity to direct and monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the safety management system.
- Excellent Communication Skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- CCCloud EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- TPTest Automation ProgrammerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPData AnalystVIC
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other