Digital Reporting Analyst
Part of a growing team, you'll be responsible for the delivery of business reporting, development and maintenance of all the Digital Sales & Service reporting suites and solutions.
Through your passion for data driven decisions you'll get into the mind of the customer. You'll be their voice to implement change and ideas within the business and contribute to marketing decisions.
- Highly technical skillset and enjoy working with large-scale datasets and automation
- Passionate about sourcing new and innovative technologies, building on your technical capabilities to deliver improved reports/data visualisations
- Experienced with industry standard tools and practices, with a have a solid foundation in scripting and database querying
- 3+ years' experience in design and architecture of large and varied datase
- SQL, MySQL, Google Analytics, Big Query
- Experience working with contact centre environment preferred
- Experience working with Digital Platforms (e-commerce, online self-serve portals, cloud-based services)
- Proficiency in at least 2 major reporting suites/platforms (enterprise grade)
- Comfortable liaising with and presenting to senior stakeholders
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTService desk supportACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther