Field Engineers - Hardware Deployments
- Multiple contract opportunities working in a field capacity
- Leader in the IT Services industry
- Joining large team of professionals
Our client, a global leader in IT Services has multiple opportunities for field engineers with strong hardware (Point of Sales), PC and Server skills to join a rapidly expanding team of professionals working on major rollout projects.
The roles are working in a field capacity, responsible for the implementation of hardware and IT equipment on a client sites located around NSW (Sydney Metro and Regional NSW locations). Some of this may include PoS hardware (printers, touch screens, pin pads etc.), PCs, laptops, Servers and network devices among many others.
Being a field role they will require people who are self motivated and able to communicate at a high level with business critical customers. Additionally you must be willing to travel and take on work outside of normal operating hours. You must also have a strong work ethic and be adaptable to learning new skills at speed.
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Your full, clean Australian Drivers License and your own vehicle.
- Tertiary IT qualifications or proven experience in similar roles.
- Previous PoS hardware implementation or diagnostic experience.
- Experience in PC, laptop and network rollouts would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong work ethic coupled with a can-do attitude.
- Willingness to travel to regional locations and to work outside of normal operating hours.
For further information please APPLY NOW or alternatively call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Patric Byrne
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support HP ALMACT
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT