Office 365 Technical Specialist
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Office 365 Specialist to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Requirements analysis and specification.
- Investigate configuration settings for additional Office 365 services available and provide recommendations for how to configure, secure and rollout those features.
- Prepare/update support documentation (e.g. fact sheets) for end users to explain how to access or use key services
- Prepare/update support documentation for ICT staff to record custom configuration, work instructions for regular activities and checklists for ongoing maintenance
- Train internal support staff in how to monitor the service and assess new features.
Skills and experience required:
- Skills and experience in the use and management Microsoft Cloud Services including Office 365 and Azure.
- Proven knowledge and demonstrated experience in Microsoft technologies in general.
- Understanding of the Information Security Management Framework (ISMF) and how it applies to the duty of care in relation to maintaining student safety and privacy
- Knowledge of identity management
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing model as it relates to Office 365 and cloud SAAS services
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Roni Thomas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)ACT
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW