Digital Reporting Analyst
- Big Data, Web Metrics & Reporting
- Fantastic company and culture
- Initial 6 month contract, potential to extend
Excellent opportunity for a Digital Reporting Analyst to join this enterprise level company (Digital Sales and Service) initial 6-months, Sydney.
Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology at one of the most innovate, top-tier companies in Sydney?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a skilled Digital Reporting Analyst on an initial 6-month contract, with high long-term potential.
What you will be doing:
- Work with large-scale datasets
- Reporting on analytics, design & implementations, influencing stakeholders based on cost/benefit
- Design, create and maintain large-scale enterprise databases and data servers for purposes of performance reporting across Digital Sales and Service
- Ensure availability of databases and data servers through server maintenance, regular audits, and analysis
- Proactively source solutions through automation
- Gather requirements with key business stakeholders
- High-level digital accounting reporting, web chat metrics and online performance
What you will ideally have:
- Degree in IT, BI, Business Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Telco Experience desirable
- Highly technical skill set working with large scale datasets and automation
- Design and architecture, large data sets; Databases SQL MySQL (Expert), Google Analytics, Big Query etc
- Proficiency in enterprise reporting suites
We are moving quickly on this opportunity. If this is the role for you, apply today.
Any queries give Coral a shout; email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200170479.
Reference Number: 200170479_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analysts x3ACT