BI Project Manager
Immediate start required for an experienced PM to complete the Initiation Stage of a BI Project. You will be required to deliver the detailed and fully costed plans and schedule to complete this project. Following the completion of the Stage and the approval of the plans and schedule, the PM may then be further engaged to continue to manage this and possibly other concurrent projects. It is forecast that the Initiation Stage will be twelve (12) weeks.
Demonstrated Experience Required
- Min 10+ Years Project Management with Prince2.
- Strong PM that has experience in initiating projects; Development and management of realistic schedules and budgets; Identification and management of risks and issues; Detailed reporting to Project Boards; Presentations to stakeholder groups; Delivering products to specification, on time and within approved budgets.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- Business Process Management (BPM).
- Strong experience with Project Boards and stakeholders encompassing diverse business areas and different levels of project engagement experience.
- Prior experience in BI projects.
- Experience with BI in a government context (desirable). Recent Queensland local government experience (desirable).
- Above all you will be results oriented, think strategically, strong business acumen, communicate effectively, be hands on and be flexible and adaptable.
Work will be on site in Dalby full time Monday to Friday for the initial 12 week engagement. It may then become possible to negotiate some offsite or remote periods working arrangements depending on the project status.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTEmail Campaign Production SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTService desk supportACT
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther