Excellent opportunity to work for a client of Hudson that provides Infrastructure solutions across Government. In this pivotal role reporting to the Head of Projects you will need to demonstrate your ability to develop key relationships between project teams, and the business stakeholders to ensure project delivery to agreed scope, schedule, budget, quality, and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience in leading and delivering successful application and infrastructure projects. In particular we are looking for someone who has delivered a project involving Microsoft O365.
- Deliver specific IT projects, from business case development through to post deployment support
- Establish timelines and milestones
- Track and monitor projects milestones and deliverables
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within projects
- Manage the project scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, issues and change
- Develop and manage project communications
- Implement project governance (financial, schedule and quality)
- Provide project status reports
- Certification in Prince 2 / PMBOK preferred for this role
If you have a track record of successful project delivery and the ability to co-ordinate vendors and internal project teams then please apply.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for any additional information please contact Steve Webber on 03 9623 6786, quoting Ref No.3A/25568
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data center with InfoSight AI recommendation engine
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTPageUp BAOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- FTSystem AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther