Intel IT Architect
- Global leader in Information technology
- Contract Opportunity
- Provide an Intel Workplace Architect to provide solutions
Great Opportunity for an Intel Architect to join a highly regarded team.
A new and exciting role has arisen for Intel Architect, to join our client a Global Leader and providers of consulting information technology on a contract role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for solution's output in terms of quality, timeliness and compliance with requirements as defined in the Customers High Level Designs.
- Provides both Solution and Technical options for approval both by the client as well as internally within the project.
- Identifies, estimates and presents technical solution components, cost, schedule, technical risk for solution elements, both in proposal effort and implementation planning.
- Continually develops/maintains technical competency from an end-to-end architectural perspective.
- Aligns effort to meet the objectives and the Solution Design competency.
- Develop Solution Architecture (where required) and Detailed Design documents.
- Procedure Manuals.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in providing Solutions and detailed designs,, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows operating system and infrastructure technologies including Windows Server 2008 - 2016, Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Intellimirror, SMS/SCCM, MOM/SCOM, and Windows 7 - 10.
- Experience with providing Solutions and Detailed Designs the new Microsoft servicing models, Current Branch for Business, Long Term service Branch.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in Windows Active Directory enterprise-wide deployments and migrations at technical design, specialist and support levels.
- Extensive experience in the integrating of Microsoft Back office and middleware products including MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, MS HIS Server, MS IIS Server, MS ISA Server, Office 365 with Windows Active Directory.
- Extensive experience providing Solutions and Detailed Designs for virtualisation technology including VMware ESX hypervisor, App Volumes, NSX, VSAN
- Experience with designing Citrix solutions leveraging. technologies such as Xendesktop, Xenapp, Netscaler and Citrix management tools.
- Experience providing Solutions and Detailed Designs relating to Thin Client technologies used to access the virtual services in the previous point. Dell / Wyse technology preferred.
- Broad experience with integrating with systems management, anti-virus, backup/restore and monitoring and reporting tools, such as products from Tivoli, Mcafee, Checkpoint
- Experience and knowledge of LAN, WAN, VLAN and networking technologies, components and protocols.
- Experience and knowledge of enterprise storage solutions NAS, SAN DAS, VSAN. (RAID, offsite mirroring, performance, multipath, SAN fabrics, snapshots)
- Prior experience with consulting and building relationships with clients. Prior experience writing commercial, detailed design and architectural documents
- Experience with deploying Intel-based server, desktop and storage hardware from major vendors
- ITIL knowledge and experience
- Exposure to Agile delivery / design methodologies
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200172451.
Reference Number: 200172451_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
- Black Friday 2017: The best graphics card deals
- Neverwinter Nights is getting an Enhanced Edition compatible with 15 years of mods
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCAxway DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Scheduler/CoordinatorQLD
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunicationsQLD
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- FTProgress 8.3 DeveloperOther
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneNSW
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- FTProject Manager - Develop Strategy. Need RISI card, Rail bckgrdOther
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerWA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC