Our client, a diverse and recognised Australian household brand, is going through a period of significant change. This involves changing their culture to focus on the delivery of outstanding internal and external customer service, whilst investing significantly to upgrade their business. To ensure that the business gains the best IT value through this change they are looking to hire a Business Analyst.
Key Role Components:
To work closely with business teams on all project initiatives, ensuring the effective delivery of project outcomes and benefits that align with business objectives.
You will be responsible for developing solutions which enable change to existing business practices.
Regular consultation with all business areas to understand any issues of an IT and business nature and provide updates on what is occurring.
Experience working on HR and timesheet projects are an advantage.
Fundamental to the position:
- Proven experience in business analysis
- Solid understanding of the SDLC
- An understanding, and experience with, both Waterfall and Agile project delivery approaches
- Experienced in the delivery of small/simple projects
- Strong stakeholder and influencing skills, comfortable working across all levels of an organisation
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills to identify and deliver innovative solutions
- ITIL and PM accreditation an advantage.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jennifer Bohm
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTService Delivery Specialist - $61 per hourOther
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther