Business Analyst | AO6 | Government Contract
As a Business Analyst, you will work within a multi-disciplinary team and contribute and act as an intermediary between the the business community. This includes working within ITS, across IT teams and business clients to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design (using appropriate tools and models) from which applications and solutions are developed.
The purpose of the role is to provide IT business analysis knowledge and tools to ensure business requirements are captured and documented using the Departments' tools and frameworks.
Your key accountabilities
- Work with ITS management to create and maintain a business analysis operating platform that defines the processes, tools, and technology
- Partner with business and technology partners to elicit, analyse, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
- Participate in ITS projects
- Analyse, document and test logic, process flows and specifications
- Connect with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing
- Engage actively in a team environment and contribute to a positive culture, collaborating with teams across the group as required, to deliver plans and recommendations.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kylie Graham in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380 quoting Ref No. 4A/18843
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Toys for Boys
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther