Digital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSS
Award winning Digital Business have experienced strong growth and now hold a significant market share.
Due to increased workload brought on by several enterprise projects, they are looking to hire a Digital Content Manager on an initial 3 month contract.
Reporting to the Digital Engagement Manager, You will be responsible for editing and uploading content to various digital platforms and you will use your experience editing written content to adhere to accessibility and SEO best practice and web publishing guidelines.
You will also help maintain and support changes that include new page layouts, updating content as well building out new sections of the website using existing frameworks and templates.
Key accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
- Achieving quality online experiences for our customers supporting digital business goals such as marketing campaigns, product page updates and positively impacting our customers experience
- Engaging with stakeholders to advocate and keep Digital front of mind across digital content related initiatives.
- Proactively seek out improvements to existing digital platforms
- Collaborate across Digital teams to create a quality online experience for our customers.
- Help train and educate the wider business on self-service publishing via our distributed authoring system
- Create, maintain and support content changes on website and app whilst adhering to best practice guidelines and risk processes.
In order to be considered for this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- 2-4 Years experience in a Digital Content role
- Experience using Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong HTML, CSS skills
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Toys for Boys
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- CCPega ArchitectVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC