- Canberra Location
- Permanent Position
- Minimum NV1 Clearance
To provide technical support by resolving incidents, installation, project delivery, maintenance for the Datacentre Communications Network
To provide technical support by resolving incidents, installation, project delivery, maintenance for the Datacentre Communications Network and ensure end to end operational availability of network systems within service levels and / or service expectations.
- Network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Internal systems, and Data centre network infrastructure.
- Act as point of contact between customer and engineers.
- Resolve all incidents in line with required service level agreements.
- Complete project activities as required on behalf of the customer.
- Define and document requirements and provide design documentation as appropriate
- Assist with and generate Design's, Solutions & execute new installations and upgrades as necessary complying with the change management process.
- Maintain accurate records of all operational assets (hardware, software)
- Work with Customers, Solutions Architects, Pre-Sales, NEC Management and the delivery team in providing the best and most cost effective solution
- Liaise as required between the Delivery team, Professional services, Solution Architects and OEM's on the implementation & support issues that may arise
- Degree / Certificate in IT or equivalent
- Cisco Associate and/Or Professional Level Certifications (CCNA,CCNP R&S and DC)
- Experience with Cisco Firewalls and Data Centre switches.
- Experience with Cisco LMS and Cisco Prime.
- Experience with UCSD.
- ITIL Foundations Certificate
To be eligible to apply, you must have an existing NV1 security clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tori Bull on (02) 6151 9214. Please quote our job reference number: 200172452.
Reference Number: 200172452_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- HPE pushes toward autonomous data center with InfoSight AI recommendation engine
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTPageUp BAOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork PlannerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- FTSystem AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTChange Analyst, Transformation, SAPOther
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther