CRM Technical Consultant
- Immediate Start
- Perth CBD location
- Long term contract
Perth Based corporation has an opportunity for a CRM Technical Consultant to design and implement systems based on the MS Dynamics CRM 2011.
Our Client is a large multinational corporation with strong presence in Perth and they are currently looking for an experienced CRM Technical Consultant with primary focus on developing solution component architectures, support business processes and leading a team of developers to design and implement systems based on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and other related suite of products.
- Designs, constructs, tests, implements and optimizes portions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 that enable and support business and operation functions.
- Researches technical environment and system needs.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Collects detailed user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Designs, constructs, tests, and implements basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for the customer.
- Monitors performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigates and resolves problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents
- Builds knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies
- Minimum 4 years of technical consulting experience or as a programmer, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Development
- Project experience in .NET Application (Web and App)
- Possess knowledge and Experience in Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Deep understanding and application of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment.
- Possess strong MS platform knowledge and skills not limited to IIS, MSMQ, SQL Server, ADFS, SharePoint, etc.
- Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale scalable applications.
- Passed Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Exam or at least completed Microsoft Official Training Course #80295
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated the ability to build professional relationships.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200170267.
Reference Number: 200170267_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- CCProject AnalystNSW
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTMarketing Operations ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - IDAMVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- FTSharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther