- 2 month initial contract
- Based in North Canberra
- Australian Citizenship and Permanent Residents
Do you have experience with Oracle WAM and Fusion Middleware? Available for an immediate start? Apply now.
We are currently seeking a Deployment Manager available for an immediate start for a 2 month contract. You will be responsible for the packaging and deployment of the Oracle WAM product through the planned iterative delivery process.
- Building and maintaining relationships with project stakeholders, Oracle SMEs and other business SME's to ensure an understanding of current business activities and future business requirements.
- Providing an excellent understanding of ERP product deployment practices, integration architecture and infrastructure components,
- Demonstrating the ability to facilitate the gathering of subject matter expertise to support the deployment of Oracle WAM product.
- Performing the role of Change Agent to key stakeholders to support business readiness activities in relation to deployments
- Demonstrated understanding of ERP solution deployment practices such as dry runs, deployment planning and PVT practices.
- Providing an excellent understanding of product release methodologies (ITIL) and ERP code promotion practices using configuration manager products to facilitated configuration code promotion into environments.
- Providing strong technical leadership towards deployment of Oracle WAM including environment management requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in, asset or work maintenance management or qualifications in business administration.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio, MS/Project and HPQC (or similar).
- Extensive knowledge and experience of ITIL and ERP deployment practices or other related areas.
- Ability to present technical and non-technical decisions concisely and clearly to colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Experience in engaging, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with a range of business stakeholders to develop ongoing working relationships that achieve positive outcomes
Australian Citizens | Permanent residents with a 5 year traceable history in Australia will be considered.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200172719.
Reference Number: 200172719_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTest Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTMarketing Manager - IT ServicesOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Orchestration and Automation SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTPermanent .Net Developer roleACT
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTService Delivery Specialist - $61 per hourOther
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTManager, Platform Wealth OperationsOther
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther