One of Canberra's leading Government Departments are looking to engage services of an experienced Procurement Manager on a 6 month contract starting immediately, you will be part of a major transformation program.
To be successful for this role you will:
- You will have demonstrated experience in procurement
- You will have knowledge of contract conditions
- You will have a diploma (min) in procurement/contract management/finance or related discipline
- You will have 3-5 years experience working in an ICT procurement environment
- You will have strong vendor management skills
- You will be able to foster and develop strong relationships
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience within large government departments will be highly regarded. Previous experience in high volume contractor payroll may be advantageous.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12841.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- Gaming laptops, PCs, and peripherals are wildly cheap at Microsoft's online store today
- Meet Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition: AMD Link mobile app, Radeon Overlay, and more
- HP Spectre 13 review: This stylish ultrabook conceals real power
- Hyperwallet Facilitates AUD transfers for Amazon Sellers
- Sony Offer Some Hush in the Christmas Rush For Chatswood Shoppers
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP SD ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectOther
- CCWeb Writers/EditorsVIC
- FTCyber Security Analyst | 6 mthOther
- FTSolution Architect - Feasibility/ImpactSA
- FTLevel 2 Mobile ICT AdministratorACT
- CCTechnical Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- TPCommunications & Change AnalystQLD
- FTAX Dynamics 365 Solution/ Technical Architect/ Develope/ConsultOther
- TPSystems Engineer - Dell EMCWA
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTStorage EngineerACT
- TPTechnical Consultant - SOE, SCCMNSW
- FTPart-time Project Administrator (Agile) - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Engineer, Operational Infrastructure & TelcoOther
- FTCustomer Service OperatorOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneyQLD
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Intelligence SpecialistNSW