Practice Director Quality Assurance
- Be at the forefront of public sector ICT
- Join a highly skilled, industry certified workforce
- Lead quality assurance staff and set quality and testing governance frameworks
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) Group is a key component and enabler of the Department of Human Services strategic vision. At the forefront of public sector Information and Communication Technology (ICT) transformation, the CIO Group's vision is to excel in the provision of reliable, accessible and personalised services. The department's technology infrastructure, combined with its deep understanding and experience in delivering complex customer-focused services enables the CIO Group to shape the next generation of community services and lead best practice in service delivery.
The Adelaide Delivery Centre operates under a Professional Services model and comprises three branches; Compliance, Social Services and Professional Services. Under the Professional Services Model our workforce is organised into Practices, with the Practices constructed to respond to the demands placed upon the delivery centre. The Practices are Project Management, Analysis, Design, Development and Quality Assurance.
The Compliance and Social Services branches are accountable for the delivery of ICT projects using resources provided from the relevant Practices within the Professional Services branch.
The Practice Director Quality Assurance is accountable for leading, building quality assurance and testing capability and the allocation of Test Managers and Test Engineers to projects across the Adelaide Delivery Centre. This position is also responsible for the CIO Group’s Test Centre of Excellence.
The Practice Director, Quality Assurance collaborates with peers, business counterparts and customers to ensure the Adelaide Delivery Centre products are delivered in compliance with documented standards. They provide input into programmes to improve the quality of services and products delivered enhancing business outcomes and customer experience. Through the Test Centre of Excellence, they are also responsible for test governance, processes, frameworks, test tools and test reporting and metrics across the CIO Group.
The Practice Director Quality Assurance operates with a high level of autonomy with decision-making highly dependent on their own judgement. In performing a leadership role, they identify and drive innovation, manage and lead change, and play an active role in contributing to and implementing the department’s strategic direction.
It is highly desirable for the successful applicant to have experience in leading software testing/quality assurance teams within a multidisciplinary team environment and that they hold Industry recognised ICT qualifications, including:
• A Bachelor’s degree; and
• International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB)
How to Apply?
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- FTApplication Packaging EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCPNI ConsultantVIC
- FTDeployment TechnicianVIC
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Application SpecialistNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTTechnical Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTChange Lead, SalesforceOther