AX Dynamics 365 Solution/ Technical Architect/ Develope/Consult
Our client in the consulting space is seeking to engage Dynamics 365 / AX Architects/ Functional Developers.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Hands-On experience in integrating D365/AX with 3rd party systems or solutions
- Hands-On experience in data conversion and data migration for AX.
- In-Depth understanding of D365 technical architecture and footprint.
- Must have completed at least two full life cycle Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 for Operations implementations in a development lead role, as well as other partial life cycle implementations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 & Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Development experience
- Experience developing for Dynamics AX/365 for Operations, X++ and MorphX Solutions Development
- Consultancy experience
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vidya Sadawarte
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Google Home Mini review: a welcome addition to the smart speaker family.
- 4 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 5 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
Join the newsletter!
- TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- Editors' Choice 2017, Part One - Gadgets
- Microsoft takes $550 off the Alienware 15 gaming laptop as time runs out on PC deals
- How to automatically mute a website within Google Chrome, forever
- SteelSeries Apex M750 review: For people who prioritize RGB lighting above all other features
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- PC World 2017 Editors' Choice Awards Nomineees Announced
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- TPFrontend Developer - AngularNSW
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Network ArchitectOther
- FTPortfolio Management & Governance ConsultantOther
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerOther
- FTChange Manager - Part TimeOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ieMR - Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Networks / TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSecurity AnalystVIC
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTField Service EngineerOther
- FTSenior Wintel Systems EngineerOther
- CCDevelopment SpecialistNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPTransition ManagerVIC
- TPLead User ResearcherACT
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTMid-level Front End DeveloperOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- FTField Services TechnicianACT